To book your place at the social dinner, go to REGISTRATION AND FEES, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REACH THE
Enter the University complex in Largo F. Vito 1. Once
inside, follow the sign posted directions to reach the Centro Congressi Europa.
The Centro Congressi Europa may also be
reached using the following means of transport:
Fiumicino airport, “Fiumicino” station, take theAiroport-Fara Sabina/Orte train (leaves every
20 min.), get off at the“Trastevere” station, take the Rome-Viterbo city train and get off at the“Gemelli” station.
Taxi from the airport.
From Rome Termini station take the Underground A line,get off at “Battistini” and take bus no. 146
Take the Underground A line until the “Valle
Aurelia-Cornelia” or “Battistini” stop. Once out of the underground station,take one of the following buses which stop at the Hospital entrance:
• 980 (itinerary: Via Pane – Pineta Sacchetti – Ospedale San FilippoNeri)
• 446 (circonvallazione Cornelia – Pineta Sacchetti – CortinaD’Ampezzo – Ponte Milvio – Piazza Mancini)
• 146 (Battistini - Pineta Sacchetti – Policlinico Gemelli)
• FM3 City Train – Gemelli Station
Coming from the South (Naples) after having entered the ring road (Grande Raccordo Anulare),
• Exit 1 – Via Aurelia (towards Piazza Irmerio – Via della PinetaSacchetti)
• Exit 2 – Via Boccea (towards Via di Torrevecchia - Via dellaPineta Sacchetti)
Coming from the North (Florence) take exit 3 Via Cassia (towards Trionfale - ViaDella Pineta Sacchetti)