Important Dates for Paper Presentation
Message to authors
To give additional time for authors who would like to submit their papers, we are extending the Paper Submission deadline date from April 15 to May 27, 2017. Presenters as before will be informed of their selection to present by June 30, 2017 for the September 20-23 schedule. Please, see new data below:
Important Dates for paper presentation
· Call for papersJanuary 2, 2017
· Deadline for paper submission May 27, 2017
· Communication of acceptanceJune 30, 2017
· Deadline for paper submission after correctionJuly 10 , 2017
· Communication of Final acceptanceJuly 20, 2017
· Online registration April 3, 2017
· Earlybird registration April 3 to July 31, 2017
· Regular RegistrationAugust 1 to September 15
· Late/onsite Registration after and includingSeptember 16, 2017
Rules and Format for Paper Submission
Please, click on the link to read a short guidance on how to write an article: http://jnma.com.np/jnma/index.php/jnma/article/view/78/349
1) Please register for the event via the website. Fees do not have to be paid at the time of registration; payments can be made after acceptance of your abstract has been confirmed.
• All abstracts and or full papers must be submitted through the official Congress website. http://www.icehtmc.com/
• Full papers must be submitted using the template provided. Click here to access the template
2) Log in to the restricted area with the username and password that you have selected during registration.
3) Click on “My Abstracts” on the left side of the page.
4) Follow the instructions on the screen to access the abstract submission form. Fill in all fields of the online form and upload your paper in PDF format!
5)Choose the type of presentation – ORAL PRESENTATION OR POSTER PRESENTATION.
6) After submitting your abstracts, click on "Log out".
7) After submitting the abstract, the submitter will receive an email confirming the information provided. Please check if all information is correct. If there is any mistake, log in to the restricted area again and make the necessary changes. No changes in the paper can be made after the submission deadline.
* The author must complete all fields in the online form. All communications related to the scientific work will be sent only to this author through the registered e-mail and he/she should be responsible to pass the information on to the co-authors.
8) If you do not receive the automatic confirmation email of the submission on the same day, the abstract and or full paper has not been sent correctly. In this case, please send an email to email@example.com reporting your problem.
9) To access the event website again, just use your username and password. In case you do not remember your login data, use the “forgot your password?” option at the top of the page.
1) Abstracts and papers will be accepted in English ONLY.
2) All abstracts and papers must be original work.
3) All papers will be peer reviewed by the Committee, which reserves the right to accept or reject abstracts for inclusion in the Congress program.
4) The deadline for abstract submission is: May 27,2017.
5) In order to receive the certificate of your abstract after the event, one of the listed authors must be registered and have attended the event.
6) Only full papers will be submitted for awards.
7) The final decision of the Scientific Committee on presentation modality is considered final and irrevocable, and shall not be questioned. Papers, which have not been accepted for oral presentation, may be reallocated to poster presentation and the author will be informed about this decision accordingly.
· Hospital engineering
· Health technology design, management and assessment
· Regulation and standards for medical devices and systems
· Service delivery, facilities and general management
· Education, certification and training in CE and HTA
· Human Factors Engineering
· HTA/Clinical Information Technology, eHealth, telemedicine, and cybersecurity
· Appropriateness, sustainability, effectiveness of healthcare technologies
· Safety, Risk Management and Disaster Preparedness
· Quality and Lean Thinking
· Early stage and/or premarket HTA
· Methods and tools for HTA and acquisition process
· Multi-criteria decision analysis in healthcare systems
· Total Cost Ownership (TCO) and Life Cycle Cost (LCC)
Abstract and paper preparation
a. Abstracts should not exceed 500 words in length (the word limit applies to the abstract body only)
b. Title limit is 30 words
c. There is no limit to the number of co-authors per abstract/paper. Please list the authors in the desired order.
d. Please include the following information of all authors: First name, family name, institution
IMPORTANT: The submitter also has to include himself/herself in the list of authors!
e. The abstract should be structured in an objective and concise way, providing essential information under each title. Suggested titles: introduction, objectives, methods, results and conclusion.
f. Graphs and tables will not be accepted in the abstract.
g. Acknowledgements, references and conflict of interest should be included in the paper. They do not need to be listed in the abstract.
a. Full papers must be submitted using the template provided. Click here to access the template
b. Upload your paper in pdf format. No other format will be accepted!
· After the communication of acceptance of the papers, further presentation guidelines will be published here.
· Date and time of the presentation will be communicated to the submitter via email in due course and can be found in his/her restricted area, tab “My Abstracts”.
· All abstracts and or full papers accepted by the Scientific Committee will be published online on the ICEHTMC website prior to Congress. It is mandatory to agree to this at the time of submission.
· All accepted abstracts and papers will be published in the Supplement to the Journal of China Medical Devices.
· If a full paper is not to the standard of the editor, it may not be published.
· If the paper is accepted for publishing in the proceedings, the copyright of the paper will be assigned to ICEHTMC.
· If the paper is not accepted for publishing, the copyright assignment will return to the submitting author.
· Please note: all materials produced on basis of the abstracts (such as publications in scientific journals) will be faithful reproduction of the information submitted by the author. Therefore, it is not possible to change title, summary or authors after submission deadline. We emphasize that all provided information will be of entire responsibility of the submitting author.
· The certificate of the approved abstract will only be issued if at least one of the authors attended the congress and presented the paper.
· Only one certificate per paper will be issued which will be available in the restricted area of the submitter. The submitter is responsible to pass on the certificates to all authors of the paper.
· The certificate will be printed following the registered order of authors.
· Certificates will be available ONLINE ONLY. To print or download, the submitter must access the "Certificates" area, located on the congress homepage, enter the registered e-mail and fill in the "Satisfaction Survey".
Important: certificates will not be sent through email.
The best two papers will be awarded by the Clinical Engineering Division of the International Federation for Medical and Biomedical Engineering – CED/IFMBE.
More information to follow.